Saturday 6 March 2010

Guy Number 8

Last night, I bumped into 'Guy 8'. He (to-date) was my last boyfriend and his name is Josh Hanley. Now-he claims-he's from wales in the 1960's and was only 19 when he got turned. I disagree with that, but I liked the rebel in him. Some how he'd got his hands on a Harley Davidson Motorbike, though he lives in an abandoned farm house in the middle of no where.....
Still though, I liked Wales and we spent many nights cruising on the Harley and chasing local sheep farmers about.......
Image my shock when I bumped into him on the dance floor of my local club!
I knew there were other vampires in the area-most of us can smell each other and are telepathic-but I wasn't expecting him!
Turns out he has a new girl now, a younger and more modern model, he said, laughing....took me a while to work out he meant motorbike not a girlfriend! He said he'd dated a human and then got hungry.....that's why vampire/human dating just doesn't work...the risks are too high! Since me though, he'd had no one else. He said he'd find it hard to uncover another vampiress like me....he tried it on with me then. I refused and left.
Best thing really.....I'm having a break from men right now, I like my space.
We'd been together 4 years though, not my longest relationship, but this is the only one were he's been left alive........None of my other guys have, there's some more stories though.
Beside from Josh, I had a good time out last night and yes, if you're wondering, he is the reason why I'm not out tonight. I thought I'd stay in and watch a movie or something.......seems I'm having computer problems too now. It's time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment