Monday 15 March 2010

It's all in the feet.

I've just been practising my vampire running skills whilst wearing high heel shoes and a short, tight skirt. It's not very practical for such activities I know! But whilst searching for a bit of foreign sport, I was spotted by a slayer and had to make a very fast get away from inside an Italian restaurant. Luckily, enough for me the slayer was about to tuck into a meatball when he looked up and saw me licking my lips at a rather cute Italian male student.

I was also able to control myself to leave the restaurant in a normal human manner! Once outside though and feeling his cold eyes still on me, I decided to run down the street. It seemed like a good thing to do, because I'm sure I heard the door open and him running out, just as I turned the corner. Somehow I manged not to trip, though my heels made such a racket on the pavement, I was sure he could follow that sound alone!

I ducked into a park, which is handy because if he had been close behind me and geared up for killing me, then the darkness of the park would have given us some shelter from human eyes. I'm not sure who would have won that battle. Chances are me, of course and my lady charms! They have never failed me in the past, when I've been faced with such men-including vamps. But you never know with these slayers...they have so many tricks of their own....

I once dated a slayer as a point of interest! I count him and my human boyfriends in a different list to my vampire boys, because its just easier that way. His name was Guy Vincie, 25, an Italian from a picturesque village by the sea. We meet whilst he was still training and I daringly saved him and his tutor from their sinking boat-with a little help from two humans, who were crewing the speedboat I was driving around.

It was sort of a love/hate relationship and mostly that came from Guy. He hated the fact he was madly in love with a vamp, whilst at the same time he enjoyed the thrill of rebelling against what they-the Slayer School-were turning him into. It was a bit of a give and take relationship too.....I found out so much about slayers from him and I barley told him anything about vamps.

Like I said in my other post about vamps and humans having relationships, this was one of those that we both knew straight away, wasn't going to go very far. A few months after we started going out, an old vamp boyfriend of mine got wind of what was going on. He decided to show up at one of those passionate moments and all hell broke loose. I tried so hard to prevent Guy's death, but the slayer instinct inside of him got the better of his senses and I was unable to stop my Ex from ripping his head off.......

My Ex told me later that he thought it would be one of those get-back-together elements, if he killed Guy. But I've more sense then that and clearly less blood lust, because I refused point blank to let him back in my life after that. It was also the last time I dated slayer! It's just too dangerous for a vampire girl to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment