Sunday 14 March 2010

A painful week

Okay, so I know I've not wrote for just over a week now, but you see I've been having computer problems and then last weekend, I went out and normally, I'm fine in the sunshine, but it seems that the British summer time is sneaking upon the country and it caught me out. So now my face and arms have been badly burnt and to my shame I've been hiding ever since.

Then the connection went on my computer, just like that and so I've been trapped without any access to my web pages. I decided to clean my house, which went well enough for the first couple of minutes and then sort of fizzled out.......I can't remember the last time I cleaned, which sounds really bad, but we vamps don't really go out and buy things like humans do, so we really don't have any items. I did dust some paintings and the cute china dogs on my fire place, before giving in and deciding to watch TV instead.

The next day and no Internet. I'd had enough of TV, so instead I wondered over to the bookcase and began to look for a novel to read. My latest book is on loan from a friend and is called My Love Lies Bleeding. So I give that a shot. Few hours later and I was on the last page. I enjoyed it though, another take on vampires.

I had to go out to feed then, so I went out at the height of the night and took little drinks from youths who were up to no good. I felt better after that, but I hurried home and back to my coffin/bed before anyone saw me.

I read more things over the next few nights and watched some DVDs. Then I give in and phoned someone to come and fix my connection. Really I'm no good with those things......but there was a slight problem.....I was very hungry, having not been out in two nights-I was reading a really gripping thriller novel! And he....smelt so good......when he came to and found himself laying on my living room floor, I told him that there had been a gas leak from the house next door. The doctor had been and told me, he'd be okay, just to let him sleep it off.

He didn't believe me, so I used my hypnotize power....sometimes its so handy to be a girl! After that he did fall for it and he fixed my connection and then left. I was slightly worried by what he'd tell people, but I've heard nothing, so he must have just kept his mouth shut.

I've had connection since Friday, but have only just got around to typing this blog! I've been busy on the inter-webs and also hunting, which clearer I still need to do......

No comments:

Post a Comment