Thursday 4 March 2010

Me!!!!!

Hi, everyone out there in bloggin' world. I'm Megravine De Lacy and I'm sort of new to the 21st century......its a strange, long and complicated story and I'm hoping that I'll be able to record it all here on my blog! This also means that I get a chance to share my amazing life with all you wonderful people out there! I guess I should give you the basics of my life now then.....let see...oh!

Now a days I'm called Meg because really my full name is very old fashioned and I've dropped the De too. I'm Meg Lacy to the public eye now. I'm British and proud to be so. I was born in 1817 in York. I've left most of my past in the dust along with a few ex-lovers and some bloodless corpses, but if you must know I was 'turned' in 1826 at the age of 25.

Now the guy who made me was a dreamboat, he had the most amazing eyes.....he said we could be together forever and that was well...short lived.....I never really meant to chop his head off with that axe....but it was heavy and I broke a nail! So that was guy number 1 dead and I'm just glad he taught me the basics first!

Oh, look at the time, doesn't it go by so fast? Anyway, I might write some more when I get back. I'm off out to catch my tea now and mingle with the evening crowd.

Kisses!

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, seems a bloodthirsty nature with a menace for axes... Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! And don't worry there's more to come later. Keep your eyes peeled, honey!

    ReplyDelete