Friday 5 March 2010

Thanks for the Fangs

Hi, darlings!

This is my second post and I'm really excited that already I have followers and commits. So tonight, I'm talking about fangs. It's a common fact that nearly all vampires have fangs, which they mostly use to open up poor, innocent, human victims with. Did you know they are also use to threaten and show simple gestures with?

My fangs are retractable, meaning that I can wander around disguised as human because my eye teeth look normal. When I'm ready to take blood, they simply slide down into place. That use to hurt a lot, but I've got use to it now! Also they are self cleaning-very useful for those fast get aways and also so that there is no need to worry about those pearly whites being speckled with red.

In the old days, when Vamps were new on the scene, they use to have massive monster like fangs which were not retractable, but we've developed a lot since then! The 4th vampire man in my life had none-retractable fangs and they were a bit of a pain when kissing. They looked normal at first glance but on close encounter they drew blood as quickly as a sharp pin does! For two years my lips were always chapped and nothing seemed to get them looking nice again....well that was until he had his little accident with a guillotine in France......

I'm hoping to give my fangs some more action tonight. I was out exploring last night, but my refreshing sleep today has put me in a good mood. So I'm hopefully that there are some good clubs around here where I can party hard and then I'll sample some more local blood. Now I just have to decide which dress to wear....black or red? This ice pink one would be better.....

Time I was off now and who knows maybe I might bump into you on the dance floor tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment